Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Quick Attic Update

I got everything primed late Sunday night...like 11:00pm late.  But it's done.  And it is glorious.


I'm going to attempt to get everything painted with the final coat this week.

Then we should be able to hang the light & get the planks up on the upper portion of the window wall.  After that comes the trim.  We've got a long holiday weekend coming up, so I'm hoping I can get most of the painting & trim finished - eek!

After that, my dad will be working his crazy carpenter wizardry to fit these $25 Craigslist stair rails around our stairwell.  Once the rails get fit into place, I can paint that darn floor & start doing the fun stuff...like decorating!


It's the final countdown!

Finally.

12 comments:

  1. Guh. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your yellow doors! We have french doors to our sunroom (builder grade, unforch) and I'm debating if I can pull off the same shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
    Kizi 123|
    Friv 234|
    Friv

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be very pleased to seek out this internet-site.I wished to thanks in your time for this excellent learn!!
    Packers And Movers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful site. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks to your effort!
    Packers And Movers Bangalore to mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips