Friday, October 18, 2013

Bed Time

I know that people say that developing a set routine at bedtime is key.  While that makes perfect sense, sometimes it's just plain fun to goof around a little bit before bed!  The sound of little giggles is the perfect way to end the day if you ask me.

Last night, right before I turned out the lights & Grady & I were talking about random things: turning into toads, transformers, etc. I grabbed my camera. 

I'm so glad I did.  Now I'll always have pictures to remind me of OUR bedtime routine: tickles, secrets, his random questions, our "10 kisses" game, & a lot of silliness.  :)






"Zombies"




How can you say that your day ended badly when you get a hug & kiss (more than one if you're lucky) from a kid like this?

1 comment:

  1. It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
    www.clickjogosclick.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips